7.12.2009

Sienna Miller: No Time for Love

Sienna Miller says she doesn't have time for romantic relationship right now. The charming actress/model insists she is focusing more on her career rather than on her love life. Sienna who recently reportedly rekindles her romance with Balthazar Getty says that she is too busy to have a boyfriend.

Sienna Miller said, "Honestly I don't have time for those type of things. But I do agree that summer is an ideal time to fall in love. Lately I'm non-stop and really working a lot, so I don't have time for doing romantic things. But it's OK for now, I really don't mind."

Sienna Miller will be starring as a spy - The Baroness - in a new action movie G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra which is set to be released on August 7, 2009. The movie is an adaptation from a toy franchise G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero.

GI Joe's Sienna Miller wallpaper
Sienna Miller GI Joe Star wallpaper
Sienna Miller GI Joe wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment